Time & Location
Jan 15, 2023, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Location is TBD
About the event
Usui/Holy Fire® Reiki I & II
Reiki I & II are taught together during a weekend intensive. Both attunements are given. All the information and techniques for both levels are covered including:
- The Reiki hand positions
- Giving a complete Reiki treatment for self and others
- Japanese Reiki Techniques, as taught by Dr. Usui including: Gassho meditation, Reiji-ho - developing your intuition, Byosen Scanning - detecting where Reiki is needed, Gyoshi ho - sending Reiki with the eyes, Kenyoku - dry bathing or clearing ones energy field
- Hayashi Healing Guide
- Using Reiki for specific conditions
- The Reiki II symbols, how to use them with practice time
- Using Reiki to heal unwanted habits
- Distant healing
- 192 page class manual
- Class certificate.
The class is a combination of lecture, discussion and experience. Practice time includes giving and receiving a complete Reiki treatment using all the hand positions, the self -treatment, practice using all the level II symbols including distant healing, and practice using all the Japanese Reiki Techniques mentioned above.
While practice takes place during the class, it is expected that you will set aside additional time to practice after the class is over. Please commit to this additional time which should be one evening a week for several weeks, or its equivalent, to practice Reiki with one, or more, people from your Reiki class or with members of your family or friends. This additional practice is necessary to gain the experience and confidence you need to fully utilize the Reiki training.
A New Reiki Energy
Holy Fire® Reiki is a new form of Reiki that was introduced about three years ago by the ICRT. It is both powerful and gentle and provides purification, healing, empowerment and guidance. It is included as part of our Usui Reiki classes and has also been added to Karuna Reiki® training.
Holy Fire® energy is noticeably more refined and comes from a higher level of consciousness. Some of the qualities students have experienced include:
- Works continuously even when not thinking about it and spontaneously heals issues as they come up
- Always respects free will
- Heals deeply and quickly without distress
- Heals relationships and interactions with others
- Releases worry and replaces it with a sense of safety in a most pronounced way
- Spontaneously provides guidance that is palatable for every level of life experience
- Tends to develop all the personality traits that are healthy for a person
- Ticket type
+$12.38 service fee+$12.38 service fee